Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Trends on Tuesday, Market Totes

I found these market totes that are a great alternative to plastic bags and paper bags that shops hand out every time you purchase goods or groceries. These are wonderful because they are light weight and they collapse to be flat. They would be great to have in the car as well, to store toys, extra change of clothes, driving shoes etc.! I think it would keep things from rolling around as well. I love that you can have them personalized too! Living in England, you really got the bad looks if you did not bring in your own bags to the market place. It really worked for me, I was never with out my totes. I see this starting to take place in some parts of America, it's a good thing.  Have fun shopping!

1 comment:

Collins @ Life. Mostly Sweet. said...

cute. :) i ride around with some in my car and still forget to take them into the store!