Friday, August 19, 2011

fish tacos, de California





Good ingredients are key for a successful tasting fish taco.
Always buy fresh fish and cook that day
I bought mine at Whole Foods where the fish monger already pre mixed fresh Cod, cilantro, bell peppers onions and mexican spices.
One lb. should make about 6-8 tacos


Saute fish mixture over hot olive oil

Cook for 3-5 minutes, fast and easy!

Warm up corn tortillas gently




top with cold shredded cabbage
and then your favorite salsa or spicy sauce










These tacos are so light and healthy, a perfect meal for these last days of summer and so easy to prepare!






1 comment:

Collins @ Life. Mostly Sweet. said...

My best friend makes these for me every time I go to her house and I love them! Her husband always know what's for dinner if I'm coming over. :)