Monday, August 1, 2011

baby gifts








It is so hard sometimes to be clever when you are trying to find that perfect baby gift. I found a few cute things in all different price ranges at Uncommon goods.  Just a few ideas in case you need to pick up a little something for that little someone. The baby swaddling book really looks intriguing. I had no idea with my first little girl how to wrap her in a proper swaddle, and I know that she would have loved that. I did finally master the art, and it really did make a difference for my little ones when they were tiny and so very fragile and needy of a good snug hug. FYI, every Mommy and Daddy would love that book as well. 

3 comments:

Collins @ Life. Mostly Sweet. said...

oh my goodness, those shoes are too cute!

christinerojas said...

those veggies are adorable!

Baby Crib Reviews said...

This is lovely stuff.